- ring NHS 111
- search online at www.nhs.uk
- discuss with your local pharmacist in confidence
- attend the Litherland Town Hall Walk in Centre with minor injuries or illnesses
- request repeat prescriptions or fit notes online at www.patient.emisaccess.co.uk
- please remember A&E is just that - for accidents and emergencies
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances (including short notice staff sickness) appointments are in very short supply today. Don't forget there are numerous ways of getting help & advice nowadays such as
The surgery will be closing today (Wednesday 15th February 2017) from 12.30pm for our monthly staff training session.
We will re-open our phone lines at 8am tomoorow.
If you feel you have an urgent medical problem in the meantime you can contact 111 - the NHS out of hours service can offer advice & make appointments with an out of hours GP if clinically necessary.